CALZOLERIA DEL CORSO OF QUARNETI ANGELITA snc with its headquarters in Corso Saffii, 28/c 48018, Faenza – RA – owner and designer of the activities available at the site www.calzoleriadelcorso.it, reserves the right to use the personal data provided voluntarily, in compliance with current regulations.
OBJECTIVE OF HANDLING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you have provided will be used solely for purposes strictly connected to the use of the Site and Services requested.
MODALITY OF DATA HANDLING
The handling of personal data includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, grouping, communication, diffusion, erasure and destruction of the same data, including the combination of two or more of the above mentioned operations. The handling of personal data is carried out for the purposes mentioned above, in in accordance with provisions of Article 11 of the Law Decree no. 196/2003, either on paper, informatics or telematics or automated means, in compliance with confidentiality rules and security provided for by current regulations. This data will be kept solely for the length of time that is necessary for the purposes in which they were collected and subsequently processed in accordance with legal obligations.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONSQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The provision of personal data is optional. Any refusal to provide such information may result in the impossibility to use the Site and make use of its relative Services. Optional forwarding, explicit and voluntary e-mailing to the addresses listed on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the senders e-mail address, necessary to satisfy the requests made, as well as any other personal data inserted.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
Data can be communicated, in accordance with current regulations, to external companies contracted by wwwcalzoleriadelcorso.it to perform services of various types, such as but not limited to, maintenance and assistance to the Site and its relative website Services. Personal data is not subject to diffusion.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data, even if not yet recorded, and a report of such in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the following information:
1. the origin of the personal data
2. the purpose and modality of personal data
3. logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments
4. the identity of the holder, manager and the representative appointed in accordance with the law Article 5, clause 2
5. of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or to whom may learn about them as appointed representatives
6. appointed in state territory, managers or agents
The interested party has the right to obtain:
• updates, correction that is, when interested, the integration of data
• cancellation, anonymous conversion or blocking of data handled unlawfully, including data where there is no necessity for conservation
• for the purpose in which the data was collected or subsequently handled
• certification that the above operations, also for their related contents, to those whom the data was communicated or diffused, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves commitments of resources disproportionate to the protected rights
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons the handling of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to legitimate reasons for the handling of personal data with the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
Holders and Handling of Data
The holding and responsibilities regarding handling of personal data is CALZOLERIA DEL CORSO. SNC OF QUARNETI ANGELITA & 28/C. 48018 FAENZA- Ravenna to which you can contact to exercise your rights under Article 7 of the Legislative Decree cited and / or for an updated list of all those responsible for data handling.